Clothing Care Instructions
ALPACA WASH & CARE
• Alpaca knits should be hand-washed only in cold water using a gentle detergent or shampoo.
• Never use chlorine bleach. Woolite is not recommended.
• Remove any excess water carefully, avoiding any wringing or twisting.
• Lay the product flat, reshape to its original dimensions and allow it to dry naturally.
Storing and preserving your product
• Before storing, make sure that the item is fully dry.
• There are various techniques to avoid damage resulting from the presence of moths. It will be better if you store the product in a sealed cedar chest, a freezer (in a zip lock bag) or any moth protected environment.
• Sachets using dried lavender are also useful.
• We do not recommend the use of mothballs.
COTTON WASH & CARE
Machine wash low
• Cotton knits, jersey and terry may be machine washed and dried. Gentle cycle/low temperature is recommended.